T: 01227 761800 | M: 07809 445947 | E: enjoy@premierbarrunners.co.uk

Mobile Bar Specialists 

in Kent  

Full Bar Hire - FREE Mobile Bar Hire

We offer three main options for full bar hire:

1. Full pay bar – where your guests pay for their own drinks.

2. Pre-paid bar – the client pays for all the guests drinks (popular for corporate events like Christmas parties and Weddings).

3. Pay / pre-pay combi bar – a pre-defined amount is paid before the event, once used our staff will talk to the client to decide if they would like to top up the amount to transfer to a full paid bar (this is very popular for buying everyone’s first drink at a wedding!).

Premier Bar Runners can also supply the use of vouchers to your guests - each voucher will entitle the individual to one free drink - please contact us for further information.

NEW Self-Serve Mobile Bar Hire

If you are having a party or event, why not hire our Mobile Bar and equipment to have the novelty to serve your guests yourself! Premier Bar Runners will provide one section of our light up bars, along with all the equipment required to serve your own draught for your event for only £99.00!

Licensing for your event:

There are two main types of license for most events, this is for events with less that 499 guests

1. Licensed premises – If the event is to be held in a venue which already has a licence to serve alcohol, we must know the times of this license and the times that the client would like the bar, so that permission can be granted from the Premise Supervisor for setting up our bar at their venue (e.g. some village halls).

2. Un-licensed premises – If a venue has no license then a Temporary Events Notice must be granted, which we will organise for you. For this we would require at least 14 working days notice. This is used for many events in marquees, halls and stately homes.

Another option is available for events with more than 499 guests.
If your function is to cater for over 499 guests, then a Premise license and possibly a Temporary Events Notice will be required. Please contact us for details. For this type of event we would require a minimum of 8 weeks notice.

If you have any questions regarding licensing, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will enquire and find out all the details for your venue on your behalf. For all our bars, we organise and apply for the correct licensing required for your individual event.

Terms & Conditions
1. Premier Bar Runners will be the sole provider of all drinks at the licensed event unless previously agreed otherwise in writing.
2. Apply and pay for any licence required for the event. Premier Bar Runners will endeavour to meet the requirements of the client for opening times of the bar; this cannot be guaranteed as the final decision will be decided from the relevant licensing authorities.
3. Supply all equipment and uniformed staff required for the bar, including the collection of glasses and disposal of all refuge.
4. Premier Bar Runners bars work under The Licensing Act 2003, and all relevant restrictions will be upheld by our staff.
5. No alcohol will be sold to anyone under the age of 18, or who appears to be so and cannot prove otherwise. If your event includes guests around the age of 18, please ask them to bring ID.
6. It is an offence to sell or supply alcohol to anyone under the age of 18. If we suspect that anyone is doing so, service from that person will be withdrawn. If we see anyone we know to be underage drinking alcohol that has been purchased from us, we will confiscate the drink or ask you to do so.
7. Premier Bar Runners will reserve the right to refuse to serve anyone who is excessively drunk, or who is abusive or threatening to staff or other customers.
8. All drinks served during the event are to be paid for at the time of serving.
Exceptions include prepaid drinks, including drinks packages, prepaid free bars, drinks on arrival and table wine/water.
9. Premier Bar Runners will not offer credit or run a tab during the event. Premier Bar Runners will except money put behind the bar to allow the client to pay for their quests drinks, including everyone’s first drinks or up to an agreed amount, unless previously agreed.
10. If providing your own drinks ensure Premier Bar Runners is informed in full of all details.
11. Weddings only – If providing your own table wine/soft drinks and the like, please ensure all drinks are removed by the time of the evening guests arrival, or by a time previously agreed with Premier Bar Runners.
12. When booking, Premier Bar Runners must be fully informed of the number of people to attend an event for licensing. If the numbers of guests are less than 80% than booked for, Premier Bar Runners reserves the right to hold and retain the deposit (this does not include events catering for over 499 guests/attendees e.g. festivals, corporate events).

If the terms and conditions are not met Premier Bar Runners reserves the right to hold and retain the deposit.