We offer three main options for full bar hire:
1. Full pay bar – where your guests pay for their own drinks.
2. Pre-paid bar – the client pays for all the guests drinks (popular for corporate events like Christmas parties and Weddings).
3. Pay / pre-pay combi bar – a pre-defined amount is paid before the event, once used our staff will talk to the client to decide if they would like to top up the amount to transfer to a full paid bar (this is very popular for buying everyone’s first drink at a wedding!).
Premier Bar Runners can also supply the use of vouchers to your guests - each voucher will entitle the individual to one free drink - please contact us for further information.
If you are having a party or event, why not hire our Mobile Bar and equipment to have the novelty to serve your guests yourself! Premier Bar Runners will provide one section of our light up bars, along with all the equipment required to serve your own draught for your event for only £99.00!
Licensing for your event:
There are two main types of license for most events, this is for events with less that 499 guests
1. Licensed premises – If the event is to be held in a venue which already has a licence to serve alcohol, we must know the times of this license and the times that the client would like the bar, so that permission can be granted from the Premise Supervisor for setting up our bar at their venue (e.g. some village halls).
2. Un-licensed premises – If a venue has no license then a Temporary Events Notice must be granted, which we will organise for you. For this we would require at least 14 working days notice. This is used for many events in marquees, halls and stately homes.
Another option is available for events with more than 499 guests.
If your function is to cater for over 499 guests, then a Premise license and possibly a Temporary Events Notice will be required. Please contact us for details. For this type of event we would require a minimum of 8 weeks notice.
If you have any questions regarding licensing, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will enquire and find out all the details for your venue on your behalf. For all our bars, we organise and apply for the correct licensing required for your individual event.